Compliance Deputy V5.1 User Guide and Installation
This installation requires administrative privileges on your computer to complete.
Internet Explorer: Compliance Deputy Installer for Internet Explorer
- This installation requires administrator account on your computer.
- After downloading the zip file from the link above, simply open the zip file, run the "ComplianceDeputySetup.msi" file and follow the installation wizard.
- For all Chrome clients, this is installed through the Chrome Web Store.
- Go to the Chrome Web Store and search for "Compliance Deputy" and then select "Add to Chrome" button to install.
- Compliance Deputy currently is not working with Safari browser. The vendor is working to resolve the issue in Safari now.
Compliance Deputy Configuration file
- After installing the Deputy toolbar, extract the "ComplianceDeputy.config" file from the "Compliance Deputy Configuration file" zip file and load in your browser toolbar, using the "Load Configuration" menu provided in the Deputy toolbar.
Notification - Compliance Sheriff Report
New series of Compliance Sheriff scans are scheduled to run on a quarterly basis during the year on the second Saturday of July, October, January and April. You will be notified when the scans are completed and the reports become available for your review.
Latest scans completed: Monday, July 10, 2017
Checkpoints included: CSU ATI Accessibility Requirements
The new scan results have the following naming conversion:
Example: College of Education – ATI Requirements
If you have any question please contact UDC at email@example.com or call 818-677-5898.
The California State University (CSU) uses Compliance Sheriff to assist with testing webpages against accessibility standards.
Compliance Sheriff Resources
Compliance Sheriff Video Training
- Compliance Sheriff Product Training
- Compliance Deputy Product Training
- Intro to Accessibility
- HTML5 Accessibility
CSUN Compliance Sheriff Coordinators
Resources for the CSU System
Contact HiSoftware for help with or to comment on how Compliance Sheriff works.