In-Person: Oviatt 33
About the Faculty Technology Center
The Faculty Technology Center (FTC) is the front door to Academic Technology. Here you will find staff and facilities to help you incorporate technology into your teaching.
Located on the Garden Level of the Oviatt Library, the FTC has four primary elements:
- A faculty walk-in center in Oviatt 33 (x3443)
- Our staff offices in Oviatt 34 (x3443)
- A video production studio in Oviatt 37 (x3592)
- A training lab in Oviatt 30 (x3443)
Our staff of instructional designers and technologists, along with our team of Academic Technology Fellows, are here to assist you with the use of:
- Exploring AI in Teaching and Learning
- eLearning and Course Design
- Lecture Capture and Creation
- Learning Analytics
- Teaching with Tablets (myCSUNtablet)
- Other Learning Technologies
Questions? Contact email@example.com to reach our entire team so we can best direct your inquiry.